Automated Employee Calling Service
Effectively send out a Fjango Call alerting your employees of shifts that are currently available.
Fjango eliminates manual phone calls and expedites scheduling. The right employees are contacted in the right order, and all communications are automatically documented.
WATCHT THE VIDEO
Hire temporary workers fast with Fjango
- If you have a list of the prospects in you registry, you are ready to start automated hiring process with Fjango righ away.
- If you need 3 chefs out of your 100 prospects, Fjango will send automated voice calls until it has found 3 chefs for you.
- If the prospect does not answer to the phone call, or is not available for the job, the next available employee is identified.
- Once Fjango has found the staff needed, it will stop the calling process.
Easy And Fast To Use
Write the description of the job and set a start time*
Chooce the prospect groups
See the results
* You can use our Text to Speech (TTS) engine to create the voice files, or you can use your own recordings.
All reports and statistics are up to date at Fjango’s reporting tool.